Friday, July 2, 2010

My Family

We just got back from visiting my mom in Raleigh, NC last week and had a great time as usual. We went to the beach for 3 days/3 nights and got to build sandcastles, collect shells, and play in the ocean and pool all three days cause the weather was perfect.

One of my bridesmaids, Emily Collins, is a photographer now in Wake Forest and our plan was to trade off family shoots, but her family got sick last minute. I'm so bummed I didn't get to show you pics of her VERY handsome three sons, but I'm tickled to show you the shots she got of my family. These were all taken in my mom's yard, which is the exact spot we got married 9 years ago. I even included a wedding shot which is really sad to me cause we've lost Pops since then. He was such a great man, and I miss him every day. My girls would have had him wrapped around around their little fingers.


























1 comment:

  1. Maleigh, your family is absolutely GORGEOUS! You are so blessed & have truly raised those beautiful girls into precious, sweet young ladies. I can't wait to see the women they will become one day! Love you Canon family!!

    ReplyDelete