Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Bride and Her Horse

This is Sarah. And this is her horse Lady. Don't they make wonderful pictures together? I think so. Sarah is beyond beautiful and getting to do this post-wedding shoot with her handsome hubby, Jake, was so much fun! We started out at her family's homestead and took several shots in and around the old cotton gin.

I love old wood, old metal and tall luscious weeds. I'd have them in every shot if I could.

Then we went out to where the cows and horses are out to pasture. It was like we bribed the cows, like I do my children, to stand and look at the camera and smile. Too bad I didn't bring any cattle cubes for treats.

Thank you so much Jake and Sarah for letting me do this shoot with you. I had a blast and I hope you love the results. Only you, Sarah, could look this beautiful in 100% humidity.

Check out the talented Jake Kellen, singer/songwriter, on my next blog post...



































No comments:

Post a Comment