Thursday, July 29, 2010

Christina and Preston sitting in a tree...



This is one of my new favorite pictures. I love the texture and lines of the tree...and them kissing in the midst of it all. It gives me chills. I was like, "hey, wanna climb a tree?" and they said, "sure." This is the Century Tree on the campus of Texas A&M. I'm an Aggie and I never was instructed not to climb on the Century Tree, so please let me know if this is a violation of some Aggie Code of Ethics rule. :)

After I loaded the pics for this post, I realized that almost all the ones I chose and love the most are kissing and snuggling shots! Ha. They weren't mugging the whole time! I loved though, how lovey dovey they were...definitely a couple madly in love. I can't wait for their wedding in November! They are such a cute couple!!


















Preston was a member of the Corps of Cadets at A&M, so we took some shots at the Quad.





The initials in the tree below are really there...whoever vandalized this tree would probably be stoned if anyone ever found out who they were. Anyway, I photoshopped the initials for Preston and Christina.


You can read "LOVE" all over her face! They were so smitten!




2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and beautifully captured session. Well done Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!!! :) I just noticed this in #10 for July - looks like you're keeping BUSY!! :) Keep it up, you're soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete