Friday, September 13, 2013

Joy's Bridals at The Ashton Hotel

A few months back out of the blue, Joy contacted me and told me the exciting news that she was getting married and would like for me to capture her special day for her. Joy and I were best friends in grade school and were in honors classes together all through school at Aledo. We even had one of those necklaces... you know the ones that say "Best Friends" and they are broken in the middle so each girl can wear one? :) As time and life went on we went our separate ways after high school so it was so good to get to see each other after so many years! And of course, it was such an honor as it is with all my Brides to be the one to capture those precious, timeless memories on her Wedding Day.

We started at the Historic Ashton Hotel in Downtown Fort Worth where the Bridal party got dressed before going to the venue at the T&P. The suite was beautiful and perfect for prep pictures and Joy's Bridals. Joy has always been an amazing ballerina and danced with the Fort Worth Ballet for many years and she continues to dance professionally with Bruce Wood Dance Project in Dallas. I'm sure her new home with Branson in Marina del Rey, CA will provide her many opportunities to pursue her passion in LA. Her beautiful figure, posture, and grace made my job so easy. What a stunning bride!





There's something I love about the lines of her arm here.













Such precious shots of her with her niece Sophie...




No comments:

Post a Comment