Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Congratulations Branson & Joy!!

I don't think I've ever had a blog post quite this large! I couldn't narrow it down much further so I hope you'll take the time to enjoy all 90 something pics I'm posting. Branson and Joy were such a sweet delight to photograph because their love for one another is so evident. I love it when I don't have to pose a couple and I really did very little...they just love being together and are so smitten with one another. It's written all over their faces. Their whole wedding party and all the guests were just as giddy for the couple...they have a very special love story that has been bringing them in and out of each others lives since high school. Despite time and distance, the Lord has brought them together forever as one and now they are able to celebrate the testimony they have been given.

If you saw Joy's Bridal post then you know that Joy and I grew up together. That made this joyous occasion even more special.  The ceremony and reception were at the Historic T&P Station and we also used the Historic Fort Worth Post Office for the First Look and Wedding Party pics.  Bridal portraits and all the getting ready shots took place at The Ashton Hotel just down the street.




























So Fun!!  I can't believe we fit all the girls in this tight spot. :)



View of the Fort Worth skyline and courthouse behind Joy.














"WOW!"


Love this shot with the architecture behind.






So cute!  He just can't get enough of her!







Joy said, "He's FLIRTING with me!  Doesn't he know I'm ENGAGED?!"  :)








This is one of my favorite pics because Branson's face says it all.  I can just see how full his heart is at this moment.  And the way Joy is looking at him...it's just so touching.



...so you get to see it twice. :)


The T&P behind them on their way to the Post Office for our Wedding Party pics.























Can't have a Bollinger Wedding without Bollinger Champagne.  Perfect!




Joy's Dad is a wonderful pianist so they had a "First Song" instead of a "Bride and Father Dance".



Ever since I had a son, I cry more now during the Mother-Son dance than I do the Father-Daughter.  There is such a special bond there.



And her hair up-do was beautiful!










The Jazz band was awesome!  His voice was just as good as Sinatra.  Frank would have been proud.



Ok, normally I don't put myself in the blog posts but these are two of my best childhood friends Joy and Jenny with Jenny's daughter.  I'm feeling short in my flats.







I love playing with sparklers!


No comments:

Post a Comment