Thursday, January 10, 2013

Canon Kids 2012

Well, I thought I should get a few of these shots up I grabbed back in November before the New Year gets away from me.  Vacation is officially over :( and it's back to the grind.  My hope was to get a few family shots for our Christmas cards but between Steve's busy schedule and mine it never happened.  I grabbed the kids and threw them in the van (no not literally) and we headed to my favorite field to try to get a couple "4 month" shots of Keslee.  He lasted about 15 minutes before getting tired of posing.  It was dusk before I could snap my fingers so a lot of my images were blurred or grainy cause I was moving too fast (or the kids were) to get clean shots, but nevertheless, at least I got a few to remember how they looked this Fall.  Keslee will already be 6 months in just a week and a half!!  I can't believe how time flies!!! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment