Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fall Fun

Fall is the craziest time of year with all the Christmas card photo shoots, Equestrian events, Aggie Football games WHOOP! and continuous homeschool. Of course, as always I'm behind on posting but I really haven't posted many family candids on my blog in the past. I used to feel that my blog was just business but as my business ages and grows I'm realizing that my business is not only what I can DO for my clients but who I AM to and with my clients as well.

I'd like to do a better job of being REAL this year. There are many people that I've heard that follow my blog that I've never even met, which is baffling and humbling at the same time. I got so many comments on my testimony of Keslee and I think it's because it's real and it's vulnerable. And if my family and my life on this blog can be a testimony of what Christ has done for us and continues to do in our daily life then I think that I am serving the purpose He has for me at this time.

I depend on Him for every client and every dime that I get through photography. I've always felt that He would provide how much we need and when we need it. He has exceeded my expectations in not only how he provides for us but how much my heart has been blessed through the many families I've been able to work with.

Enough babbling...here are some fun candids from this Fall I thought you'd enjoy. BTW, since we live out in the country and school at home, my kids dress themselves, rarely match and their hair is a mess by the end of the day... just FYI... and I'll try to throw on some makeup and do my hair occasionally so I can do some self portraits with the kids. ;)









1 comment:

  1. The princess dress shots with the boots.....oh.my.goodness! I can't wait until Kyleigh gets a little older.......not too fast though!

    ReplyDelete