Friday, November 30, 2012

The Kristynik Family

My favorite shot from this shoot has to be Grandad Kristynik reading "The Night Before Christmas" to all his grandkids. Its so neat to see how the Lord has intertwined our paths over the past few years. Laura and I have mutual friends through the TAMU Equestrian team, of which she was a rider. And her brother John is my cabinet maker so you've seen his work if you've followed my Barn House building on Facebook. This is what I love most about my job. I get to make memories for people and I feel like what I can give them is a precious gift. We often take for granted the little moments and the precious time that we have with our loved ones. This family knows never to take a minute for granted. This is a valuable lesson we should all know and hopefully never have to be taught.













No comments:

Post a Comment