Sunday, November 4, 2012

Abigail's Seniors

I had so much fun with Abigail on this shoot:
#1 because she is an awesome girl.
#2 she let me experiment with a lot of fun angles I've been wanting to try.
And #3 because she didn't mind getting down and dirty for me to get the shots I wanted.

By the way, Abigail's mom is awesome too. :)

So several of the shots are upside down or fun angles because I wanted to try something fun and new. Abigail is a member of the Texas A&M Equestrian team (yes, she has 4 National Championship rings, plus a BIG 12 Championship ring!)so it was a must that I work in some horses in our shoot. My little filly was all to happy to cooperate and give Abigail some lovin'. Oh, and Rocky too.

There were WAY too many I loved so I just kept adding more and more on this blog post. :)







I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOT OF HER!




AND THIS ONE! Beautiful eyes!












No comments:

Post a Comment