Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Havin' Fun with the Newtons

I had so much fun, as always, with this beautiful family. Katie and I are birthday buddies so we have a kindred connection. And we've been asked more than once if we are sisters because we look alike (which is a complete compliment!!!). I feel like I'm on a styled photo session with models when I shoot this family. Each of them are so stunning and photogenic. They love each other and love to play which reveals itself in every image. I love the hay bale shots cause they were just playing around. I had to kick my daughter off cause she just wanted to have fun with them. I told her, "Cayle, you're not in their family. You can't be in all of their family pictures." :) Now my girls want to go jump on the hay bales every day.



















No comments:

Post a Comment