Sunday, March 4, 2012

Kiley and Jason's Esession

It was so great to get to finally meet my precious friend Kiley's fiance, Jason. We had a great time hanging out and shooting and Jason was a great sport. We started out at some friends' land near Kyle, TX with their backyard being the beautiful Blanco River. Then we moved into the cute town of Kyle and Buda to shoot around some of their fun rustic buildings. I'm so bummed I won't be able to shoot their wedding cause I'll be about ready to bust then being two weeks from my due date. It's always an incredible privilege getting to capture a brides' special day, but in this case I still get the honor singing and being a bridesmaid in the most fabulous wedding of the year. :) Love you K and welcome to the family, Jason!














No comments:

Post a Comment