Sunday, March 4, 2012

Elise's Bridals

Stunning. Breathtaking. Frigid. Those are the words that come to mind when I think of Elise's bridal shoot. Bless her heart, it was about 40 degrees and 20 mph winds the day we shot. She was frozen solid and shaking in her Sketchers. You'd never know by the beautiful images we got. Well, I did have to blur out a few goose bumps. We didn't stay in this spot the whole time, but all my favorite images came from here because the beautiful, tall grass was just irresistible after this long drought we've had.

Elise is the type of girl that doesn't know how beautiful she is. She has such a sweet, meek spirit about her and her beauty shines from within. I'm sure I made her uncomfortable because I couldn't help but keep telling her how stunning she was. Well, I'll let you see for yourself...























No comments:

Post a Comment