Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Starla's Bridals

Last fall was the worst case of sticker burrs I can ever remember. I was constantly warning clients to watch where they stepped and I had clients with them all up their pant legs from walking in the tall grass. We were keeping a close eye on them so Starla wouldn't get any in her beautiful lace gown. One misstep out of the car and we spent 10 minutes, at least, picking stickers out of her delicate lace train. We had to break out some tweezers the things were so stubborn (and painful I might add). But it was all worth it. We got some great shots on during this shoot. It was crazy windy, but we found shelter around some old structures. The old building where she is standing in the doorway used to be a church long, long ago. It's located over by where I live and my husband told me about it one day. It has a quaint little cemetery next to it. I love places with so much history. And I love these shots...
















I love this one below







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I could go back in time... :)

    ReplyDelete