Monday, March 7, 2011

Cayle's Three

My baby, Cayle, just turned 3 last week!! I can't believe she's so big now. She is quite the character. She doesn't have a temper like most people assume redheads do, but she is a HAM. She keeps me VERY busy keeping her out of trouble but her cute disposition and baby voice soften the irritation that comes with her destructive tendencies. If there is a piece of paper on the floor, you can bet she will shred it into smaller pieces; if there is a toy on the floor, she will purposely step on it and try to break it. I don't really understand that...I'm just praying God will transform her destruction into something productive or constructive. Maybe her three year old year will bring more constructive behavior...hopefully. She loves to snuggle and she's just so soft that I can't help but bury my face in her neck and nuzzle her at bedtime. It's so hard to leave her when she keeps asking, "Mommy gif me en Esmo kiss, Budderfy kiss, bear kiss, tiger kiss, bird kiss........" She keeps us laughing and she knows she is a hoot.

My precious Kylan grows more beautiful every year and she has such a sweet heart in her (when she's not picking on her sister). She will be FIVE in June so I'll post some birthday pics of her this summer. She used to be so hard to take pics of, but now she is quite the model. I don't have to tell her how to move or where to pose, she just does it on her own! It's great and it helps that she is very photogenic. I think between my beautiful blonde and red head, I have a photographers dream. :) I love my girls to pieces. I hope you enjoy the shoot...





























3 comments:

  1. So so cute! You are so talented! And your girls are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - first of all they are so cute and secondly, you did an amazing job of photographing them and catching those special smiles and the carefreeness of childhood! Thank you for sharing! Love to you, ~jess

    ReplyDelete