Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sorrell-Hill Wedding

Bless her heart, poor Starla had the flu the week of her wedding. She was just starting to get her strength back on Saturday, but she still looked beautiful. The church had gorgeous stained glass windows and her flowers were my favorite. Blue hydrangeas. I'm planting them all around my new house in the next month...I just hope they like me (and my dirt) as much as I like them.

The reception location was an old warehouse converted to a meeting/reception location. The brick walls and wooden beams were great texture to photograph along with her beautiful cakes and little details like the moss covered door initials. The bride's sister and Matron of Honor, Shelby, was responsible for a lot of the details and her touches made everything beautiful.

I've never seen a groom as nervous as Kipp. I thought he might pass out before he got to the front of the church, but when those big white doors opened up, his face lit up. All the nerves were gone and he was a happy man.

I wish the two of you all the best! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Kipp Hill.













































No comments:

Post a Comment