Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Tyler!!

Isn't she precious!?! I love that sweet face! You'd never know from the pictures that this adorable little baby broke out in terrible hives the day before our scheduled shoot. She was covered head to toe but I'm so glad it didn't seem to bother her much and we were able to reschedule and get some sweet shots a week later. I was hoping to get some more pictures with Maggie, their lab, but she was just too excited to be in the country to pose for us. This will be the last time this season that my pretty pasture will be colorful and green. We keep praying for rain but the grass is turning brown and the ponds are drying up again. Tis the season in Texas. A big thanks to my friend Laura for the loan of her super cute pink highchair!









No comments:

Post a Comment