Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday AJ !!

Wow!!! I'm so excited to share these beautiful Father-Son images with you at Blue Bell Park at Olsen Field. I'm so tickled with them! I've been working with this family since they moved to College Station. With AJ's daddy being the Associate Head Coach for Texas A&M Baseball, I always wanted to do a baseball shoot. Dena searched high and low and worked so hard to find all the uniform details for AJ. He even has a personalized bat! So cute! Thanks Dena for ALL your hard work to make this come together and Andy for allowing us to have such a special shoot on the field...all the way down to the guy painting the bases for you so they'd look fresh. :)



















1 comment:

  1. AMAZING! I melted with the first shot of them on the dugout steps... I don't know this family but what an awesome session!! Great work, Maleigh!

    ReplyDelete