Thursday, October 15, 2015

Myers Family 2015

I absolutely love this family! And this shoot! We always have so much fun and it shows in our finished product. The girls are getting so big and beautiful and that makes shoots go so much faster since we are able to work in a quick wardrobe change and multiple backgrounds. You families with multiple small children hang in there! It does get easier until you have a teenage boy that's too cool for pictures anymore. ;) I was so excited to get to use my new bike I found at Round Top this Fall. I had been looking for one for a long time but the rear view mirror was the icing on the cake. And a great deal to boot. A big high five goes to Emily for always doing a fab job on wardrobe. It makes such a huge difference between ordinary and super hip. :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment