Monday, June 29, 2015

Eric and Bethany's Wedding at The Inn at Quarry Ridge

This is such a sweet wedding for me to capture because I've known the bride for so many years. Matter of fact she traveled all the way to Raleigh, NC for my wedding over 14 years ago. We both sang in a college ensemble from our church called His Voice and this group went on a road trip all the way from College Station to sing at my wedding. Needless to say, it was such a blessing to be able to be the one to capture HER wedding these 14 years and 25 days later. Once again, the rains that we've been blessed with in Texas this Spring and Summer have posed many challenges to the wedding industry and more specifically my job as a photographer. I was thankful to get the shots that I did before the storm broke loose, but I always wish I could get more. And once again, the rain didn't dampen the love and joy of the bride and groom and so many that I cherish in our church family that came to celebrate with them. I'm so excited for Bethany and Eric and this new journey that the Lord has for them as husband and wife.













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment