Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bailey's Seniors

We had such a great time shooting Bailey's Senior pictures. She is such a sweetheart and I'm privileged to get to know her and her sweet family! Her sister who is my adorable neighbor (I think Keslee has a crush on her because he keeps asking for her and wants to go see her cats), told her that my little girls never got a picture with the "Queen" at the Fair so she came to my house a few months back on a surprise visit to see my girls and congratulate them on their Burleson County Fair awards and accomplishments. That of course won me over as a mom! :) It was so cute seeing them look up at her with those awe-filled little eyes and their excitement when Bailey let them try on her crown. Keslee wanted to try it on too. :) I have a feeling our families will be fast friends for many years to come. Congratulations Bailey on all your many accomplishments. I hope you have a wonderful, memorable Senior years and I wish you the best in your future.





















No comments:

Post a Comment