Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Laura's "Miss Rodeo Mississippi" Shoot

I'm beyond excited for our friend Laura and her new title of "Miss Rodeo Mississippi"! Laura is a fellow Aggie and competes on the TAMU Equestrian team. I've loved getting to take pictures of her riding for the past 4 years and now to get to do her headshots for this fun new adventure. AND I'm THRILLED to have a great excuse to get back to Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo next December to see her compete for Miss Rodeo America! Whoop! I better start saving my pennies now!

A big thanks goes out to the McKay family for the loan of your truck and watching my kiddos and Cassie my sweet personal assistant for the day. :)

PS. We are still trying to decide on which image to use for her autograph sheets, so please leave us a message with your favorite below. :) Thanks!





















No comments:

Post a Comment