Friday, October 3, 2014

Cassity's Studio Bridal Shoot

Normally, I love to be outside shooting. My favorite spots are raw, rural sites that have a free and earthy feel. So when Cassity wanted to do her Bridals ALL inside, I had to challenge myself. I like a challenge. And I'm really excited to show you how these turned out. We focused more on posing than the environment and her beauty made all the difference in helping us capture such stunning shots! A big thanks to Briarcrest Country Club, now Phillips Event Center, in Bryan. They let us use their newly renovated ballroom for a lot of the shots and I was even able to set up a backdrop there for a few. Also a thanks to the LaSalle Hotel in Historic Downtown Bryan for allowing us to shoot in their lobby as well as the fabulous Downtown 202, where Cassity and Josh's Wedding Reception is held.
































No comments:

Post a Comment