Monday, June 16, 2014

Edwards Wedding

Lauren and Stephen's beautiful wedding took place at Olde Dobbin Station in Dobbin, TX. It's a great venue with history, pretty landscaping, and some gorgeous features like huge cedar doors and cathedral-like windows. I've loved getting to shoot here over the past year and this wedding was no exception. Lauren put some lovely details into the decor and the flowers were stunning. Hydrangeas are my favorite flower so I'm a little partial. Lauren had a nightmare with her gown alterations, and to my recollection, the dress was finished the night before the ceremony. Scary!! But It turned out just beautifully! I loved the ruffling on the skirt! The videographers and I had a little fun playing with time lapsing and caught some cool shots of the couple after it got dark with cell phones and sparklers. I think they turned out pretty sweet. :)  Congratulations Lauren and Stephen!!




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment