Thursday, November 14, 2013

Congratulations Ash and Britney !!!

This was my first wedding at Olde Dobbin Station and I really enjoyed their facility! I love that it is historical and they've done a great job restoring and remodeling! The weather was perfect-our first cold snap of the season which made a great atmosphere for the incredibly AWESOME s'mores bar that they had. I was told Ash's Mom had it custom made for the occasion. I told my husband I wanted him to make us one too because it would be so fun for parties (if you don't have a bonfire lit)! Be sure and check out Britney's Bridals to see more stunning pics of her and to see more of this venue.















Her sweet Bridesmaid just told her the gender of her new baby! :)












I loved this special touch of the personalized runner!























My friend Mark Taylor was the Officiant and Soloist.  Doin' double-duty!
















Son-Mom dances make me cry.  And it was so sweet to see Ash get emotional too.




A S'MORES BAR!!  AWESOME!!





The guys keeping tabs on the Aggie Scoreboard.











Best Groom's "Cake" ever! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment