Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Osborne Family

A HUGE "Thank You" to The Vaughan's for allowing us to use their gorgeous land and green! Also a big Thank You to these parents for raising such sweet, wonderful children!


I LOVE this picture!  They look like a Ralph Lauren ad.  :)





Charis giving kisses.



What a cutie!!









And here are several fun candid shots of the kids playing.  They were too cute not to share!






After each hole, Wes would take his hat off and say "Good Shot!"


This is priceless!  One of my favorites!






Wes was so funny.  He was mimicking me hanging upside down taking pictures.  I guess that's what I look like.


This is what Pops (Chris) must do when he misses a shot.  :)


I love Drew's face here! And you can see the grass on Wes' sweater from rolling in the grass.


1 comment:

  1. Love love LOVE everything about this shoot!! I've probably said that about all of them, though. You are incredibly talented...and I have a soft spot for golf. :-P

    ReplyDelete