Friday, April 12, 2013

Kristin's Seniors

Congratulations Kristin for graduating from the best University in the nation. Whoop! Kristin is a Huntseat rider for the Texas A&M Equestrian team so I've gotten to "shoot" her for 3 years now. :) It was a given that we had to throw in some horses for her senior pics and her man came with her on session so we got some cute couple shots too. The wind rocked her hair in this shoot! We had to take cover behind trees and around my barn because it was so strong. I'm getting a lot better at shooting in the wind since our weather in Texas continues to bring 20-30 mph winds routinely!

This is my bay roan, Boulder. He did so great posing for us. It helps that he's nosy and wants to be in the pictures. I can't decide if I like the BW or color shot??










No comments:

Post a Comment