Friday, June 29, 2012

Ava's 9 month session

Every 3 months I look forward to my session with Ava. She has such a sweet disposition and I love those blue eyes! Mom and Dad are always right behind me talking to her and making faces and it makes for fun sessions. The past several sessions I've had my washtub out cause it's so blasted hot here in Texas that the cool water has been a pleasure for the kids. Even shooting at 8:00am we are sweating bullets...not to mention I'm 9 months pregnant now. Sure would be nice if I had a pool for the parents and me to jump in after the shoot...course no one wants to see me in a swim suit right now. :)





Daisy came on shoot this time and I thought this shot was so funny. I just need a good caption for a greeting card.  Any ideas?




No comments:

Post a Comment