Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tanner and Tayden are 2!

I've found that twin toddlers are the most challenging shoots I EVER do. They always have different personalities and typically go in two different directions...literally. I think I'm still recovering from this shoot...Taking pictures of not only 2-2 yr old boy twins, but 3-2yr olds (Cousin James is 2 1/2) plus a few more cousins that flew in as a surprise for the boys' birthday party is a wild event! Here's my train of thought..."Ok, let's get a group shot first while everyone is happy. Wait, he's crying now. Let's try the balloons. Bring out the balloons to make them smile. Not working, they just want to hold the balloons. Get the balloons back out of site. Try the truck. Only one kid can drive and the other isn't happy. Let's try peek-a-boo! He wants to look out the OTHER window. OK, he's crying again, hmmm, his face is red, I'll give him time to return to normal color, let's try this kid. Put them in the back of the truck. Oh, he wants down. Let's go on a walk. He doesn't want to walk. Let's try another kid" ...and on and on. I had no idea what I was able to get on camera. I just kept running around and shooting like a mad woman so I'm glad we got some great candids out of it! Enjoy. Oh, and isn't this the COOLEST old Chevy?! A blue rusty one just like it is on my photo prop wish list.



Cousin James with the boys





 


Love those bright eyes of James




No comments:

Post a Comment