Thursday, April 5, 2012

Nate and Hannah's Wedding

Hannah and Nate's wedding was an exercise in flexibility. And I think we all mastered it pretty well. We all held our breath and watched the radar as the storms approached. I don't know what I'd do without my iPhone and "My Radar" app. The ceremony was scheduled to be held outside at Messina Hof Winery and the backup plan was to move the ceremony into the reception hall which we had to do 15 minutes before the start of the ceremony. Chairs were rushed into place and the aisle laid out and lined with rose petals. We worked in our pictures amongst the mist and wind. I'm so glad I packed a cute umbrella! :) It all turned out beautiful and everyone had a great time. Just wish I had gotten more pictures of the sweet getaway car, but it started raining again as they left and made a mad dash through the rain drops and bubbles to the convertible.



























Watching the rain outside...
























This cute little girl was pouting because the bride was talking instead of dancing with her. :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment