Thursday, November 4, 2010

Field of Dreams

Oh man, I love the images we got from this shoot! It's like a fairy land of perfect pastures. I was in heaven. Matter of fact, this is what I imagine Heaven to be...lots and lots of lush pastures, of course some Rocky Mountains too, and my mansion will be a little cute log cabin on the edge of a trout filled brook. Beautiful sunlight, BEAUTIFUL bride. I love her naturally perfect flawless, freckled face...I didn't have to edit a single blemish!!! And those BLUE eyes! A photographer couldn't ask for more. Those cursed tan lines were another story. :)

By the way, in case you don't notice her, this is Christina from the "Christina and Preston, sitting in a tree..." post. I still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shot of them kissing in the Century tree. One of my all time favorites and now I'll be adding several of these to my faves list as well. Can't wait for the wedding...only a few weeks away! :) Stay tuned.


































1 comment: