Thursday, May 6, 2010

Texas Angel

If you ever wanted to know what a Texas beauty looks like, this is her (I know it should be "she" but we don't have to be grammatically correct in Texas). Brittany is a West Texas chick born and bred. I had her tromping through shoulder-high grass in the middle of snake and fire ant country in flip-flops and she didn't care a bit. Not only is she gorgeous and smart as a whip, but the sweetest thing you'll ever meet. Did I mention she deer hunts too? I had a blast with this shoot! It exceeded my very high expectations and I had an impossible time narrowing down the pics to edit. Every single one was beautiful. Even the one picking her nose. Just kiddin' - she didn't do that, but if she did, she'd still look pretty.

This shoot is a dream come reality. A big thanks to Jamie B. for being my assistant, you rocked. And a huge thanks to Charli for providing the kickin' clothing for the shoot. And of course, Brittany for giving the opportunity to capture your God given beauty.











































1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!! :) :) BK you're gorgeous & Maleigh you are soooooooo talented! My 2 favorites are the one on the tracks and the very last one. :)

    ReplyDelete