Thursday, February 4, 2010

Red Barn

So, I've been driving by this old red barn for months now drooling at the opportunity to do a shoot there. I finally got permission and it was everything I dreamed of...old corrals, loft, stairs...love it!

Old wooden barns are so hard to come by in Texas with our weather and termites. Nowadays people build with steel, not wood. I know it is more logical, but you lose so much character.

The wind was crazy when we did this shoot. Our hats were flying off in every which direction. My favorites are the series of Denise in the corrals and pretty much every shot in the loading shoot. Love the texture of the wood with some moss starting to grow on it!

Aren't these boys (sorry Kyle, I mean young men :) ) handsome?













2 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! Love the barn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY! GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH.
    I LOVE THEM ALL AND THE BARN.

    GRADY'S MOM,
    LANA

    ReplyDelete