Thursday, November 12, 2009

"NO"ah's pARK

As you can tell from the pictures, Noah is the CUTEST little boy...just look at those cheeks. Don't you just want to pinch them? And just like my 21 month old and just about every other 2 year old, his favorite word is "no." He knows what he wants, when he wants it and where he wants to go. So we let him run the photo shoot. :) We just followed him around snapping pictures and I'm so excited to see how they turned out. I have so many great pictures, I couldn't decide which ones to post! It was such a pleasure getting to know this sweet family. Noah is a very blessed boy to have such special parents. I hope you are as pleased as I am with how they turned out...











OK, I can't resist...here's some more...





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the one of all of them peeking around the tree! Great work, Maleigh! :)

    ReplyDelete